While tourism has certainly been playing a critical role in bolstering Iceland’s economy, like any market force, it is not without its rippling effects. Property owners hoping to cash in on the tourism gravy train are finding it far more lucrative to rent to tourists than locals, as those on vacation will often anticipate having
- News Co-director Nick Fenton speaks as tickets go sale at Bíó ParadísBjörk’s Biophilia Film To Premiere In Reykjavík This Week
- MagArticles How the service industry exploits workers, and why nothing is changingWorkers Unite!
- MagOpinionThe Elusive Hidden People
- MagEditorial Editorial In ChiefFree Pink Street Boys Album! Free Editorial! Free Love!
- MagArticlesDyngjujökull Glacier Photo Gallery