Government-sanctioned budget cuts have forced the Directorate of Labour to let go of some of their employees and cut back on services to the unemployed. “We are struggling with a demand to reduce operational costs by about 100 million [ISK],” Gissur Pétursson, the director of the Directorate, told RÚV. “There is no other choice. We
- MagArticles …and why geologists are shitting themselves right now!Why You Can’t Go See The Eruption
- MagEditorial Anna’s 47th EditorialHalló, I’m Back!
- CultureReviewDon Donuttio DiMaggio Of The County Fair
- News By Axel SigurðarsonHoluhraun Eruption Photo Gallery
- MagInterviewIlan Has (not quite) Left The Building
- MagArticles How the service industry exploits workers, and why nothing is changingWorkers Unite!