The Directorate of Health wants to see taxes increased on candy and soda, and decreased on fruits, vegetables and fish. MBL reports that the Directorate has grave concerns about the eating habits of Icelanders, and are particularly worried about a government proposal to lower the so-called “sugar tax”. The Directorate believes that reducing consumption of
- MagFeature Eating babies, retroactively redesigning Reykjavík, philosophising...all in a day's work!Old Masters, New Dude
- CultureArt The Creator Of Hangman’s Darker RelativesThe Creator Of Hangman’s Darker Relatives
- MagArticlesHidden People: They’re Just Like Us (Kind Of)
- MagEditorial Editorial In Chief | Haukur S. MagnússonI CHOOSE TREASON
- MagArticles“An Absurd Film Set In Reykjavík”
- MagOpinion The confounding case of the missing U.S. Ambassador to IcelandWhere’s Robert Barber?