The numbers are in for the 8th annual seal census. In all 706 seals were spotted in a 100 km stretch of beach in northwest Iceland, reports RÚV. “We counted 706 this year which is similar to last year,” said biologist Sandra Granquist. “We counted 705-707 last year so [the numbers have] been pretty much the same
- MagArticles The Daytime EditionSearching For The Best Public Bathroom
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Shopping & Commerce
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining & Grubbing
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Drinking & Nightlife
- MagArticles But you don’t have to take our word for it...Við Erum Best!
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past