As the Holuhraun eruption has spead lava over a wide swath of the country, Icelanders now ask themselves: what should we name the new lava field? As reported, magma pouring from the kilometres-long fissure in Holuhraun has now spread over an area comprising some 4 km2. When all is said and done, a new lava
- News Co-director Nick Fenton speaks as tickets go sale at Bíó ParadísBjörk’s Biophilia Film To Premiere In Reykjavík This Week
- MagArticles How the service industry exploits workers, and why nothing is changingWorkers Unite!
- MagOpinionThe Elusive Hidden People
- MagEditorial Editorial In ChiefFree Pink Street Boys Album! Free Editorial! Free Love!
- MagArticlesDyngjujökull Glacier Photo Gallery