Minister of the Interior Hanna Birna Kristjánsdóttir may have tried to influence police investigations of her ministry, prompting the previous police commissioner to quit. The Constitutional and Supervisory Committee has asked the Minister to explain herself. DV reports that, according to their sources, former Commissioner of the Capital Area Police Stefán Eiríksson was called into
- MagArticles The Daytime EditionSearching For The Best Public Bathroom
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Shopping & Commerce
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining & Grubbing
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Drinking & Nightlife
- MagArticles But you don’t have to take our word for it...Við Erum Best!
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past