Police were called to the scene after a mother – who was letting her 16 month old nap outside her home in Vesturbær – found the baby had been taken from its pram, reports Vísir. Three police cars were sent to the scene though they quickly discovered that a relative had passed by and taken the
- MagArticles The Daytime EditionSearching For The Best Public Bathroom
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Shopping & Commerce
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining & Grubbing
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Drinking & Nightlife
- MagArticles But you don’t have to take our word for it...Við Erum Best!
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past