A group of Icelanders are aiming to have the country brought under the administration of the Norwegian government as “Norway’s 20th county”. The group in question, Fylkisflokkurin (“The County Party”), already has just over 1,200 members at the time of this writing. The group, formed by director of the National Center of Addiction Medicine (SÁÁ)
- MagInterviewWhat Brings Face Hunter To Town?
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining and Grubbing
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past
- CultureMusic With the BORG music collective, we will all dance as one mindYou Will Be Assimilated, Resistance Is Futile…
- Culture Come wind or rain, Rauðasandur continuesWeather Or Not