A double rainbow appeared over Reykjavík yesterday morning, reports RÚV. But what does it mean? The rainbow appeared at 8 am yesterday to mesmerise all the tired commuters of Reykjavík for a spell. Double rainbows are caused by a double reflection of sunlight inside raindrops, and appear at an angle of 50–53°. As a result of
- News Co-director Nick Fenton speaks as tickets go sale at Bíó ParadísBjörk’s Biophilia Film To Premiere In Reykjavík This Week
- MagArticles How the service industry exploits workers, and why nothing is changingWorkers Unite!
- MagOpinionThe Elusive Hidden People
- MagEditorial Editorial In ChiefFree Pink Street Boys Album! Free Editorial! Free Love!
- MagArticlesDyngjujökull Glacier Photo Gallery