A legal dispute between WOW Air and Icelandair will be appealed to the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). A decision from the Supreme Court reversed an earlier decision made by Reykjavík District Court, which ruled that the dispute would not go to EFTA. The original request to take the dispute to the international authority was
- MagFeature Eating babies, retroactively redesigning Reykjavík, philosophising...all in a day's work!Old Masters, New Dude
- CultureArt The Creator Of Hangman’s Darker RelativesThe Creator Of Hangman’s Darker Relatives
- MagArticlesHidden People: They’re Just Like Us (Kind Of)
- MagEditorial Editorial In Chief | Haukur S. MagnússonI CHOOSE TREASON
- MagArticles“An Absurd Film Set In Reykjavík”
- MagOpinion The confounding case of the missing U.S. Ambassador to IcelandWhere’s Robert Barber?