A single cruise ship in Reykjavík harbour releases as much pollution as 10,000 cars, in part due to a lack of necessary equipment on the part of harbour authorities. Vísir reports that 90 cruise ships, carrying over 100,000 passengers, have come to Iceland so far this year. The number of cruise ships is expected to
- MagArticles The Daytime EditionSearching For The Best Public Bathroom
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Shopping & Commerce
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining & Grubbing
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Drinking & Nightlife
- MagArticles But you don’t have to take our word for it...Við Erum Best!
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past