An estimated 3000 people attended an anti-war “die in” in central Reykjavík yesterday protesting Israeli air raids on Gaza, reports Vísir. At the protest over 600 people lay down on the ground to represent the recent civilian deaths in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Speakers included Reykjavík Mayor Dagur B. Eggertsson and Sveinn Rúnar Hauksson. At the end of the protest
- MagInterviewWhat Brings Face Hunter To Town?
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining and Grubbing
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past
- CultureMusic With the BORG music collective, we will all dance as one mindYou Will Be Assimilated, Resistance Is Futile…
- Culture Come wind or rain, Rauðasandur continuesWeather Or Not