Former Prime Minister of Iceland Geir H. Haarde will, effective January 1, 2015, serve as “an ambassador in foreign service” to an as-yet unspecified appointment. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that Geir H. Haarde has been appointed as “an ambassador in foreign service”, along Left-Green MP and former Foreign Affairs Committee chairperson Árni
- MagArticles The Daytime EditionSearching For The Best Public Bathroom
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Shopping & Commerce
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Dining & Grubbing
- MagFeatureBest Of Reykjavík 2014: Drinking & Nightlife
- MagArticles But you don’t have to take our word for it...Við Erum Best!
- CultureShoppingBest Vintage Stores
- MagArticlesThe Ghosts Of Best-Ofs Past