The Icelandic drug market has made a move to social media. “Really well cut and good coke for the weekend,” one Facebook ad boasts. “You’ll feel it on the first line and won’t need another bump after 15 minutes – 15.000 ISK. Don’t buy coke off any old person, make sure you taste it first.” According
- News Co-director Nick Fenton speaks as tickets go sale at Bíó ParadísBjörk’s Biophilia Film To Premiere In Reykjavík This Week
- MagArticles How the service industry exploits workers, and why nothing is changingWorkers Unite!
- MagOpinionThe Elusive Hidden People
- MagEditorial Editorial In ChiefFree Pink Street Boys Album! Free Editorial! Free Love!
- MagArticlesDyngjujökull Glacier Photo Gallery