Welcome to The Haul, where we give you a peek into our shopping bag (or the shopping bag of someone far more interesting than us) and an idea of what’s worth browsing and buying in Reykjavík these days.
As we slowly claw our way out of post-holiday blues and winter’s darkness, there’s at least some celebrating left to do. Be it Konudagur (Women’s Day), Valentine’s Day or Imbolc, here are a few flower alternatives artist Patty Spyrakos is gifting herself or her significant others this month.
- Hasami Porcelain Teapot — Available at Mikado, Hverfisgata 50 – 19.900 ISK
- Hetkinen Bark Bout Fragrance — Available at ORG, Laugavegur 46 and Kringlan — 6.950 ISK
- Mr. Silla Hands on Hands LP — Available at 12Tonar, Skólavörðustígur 15 — 4.000 ISK
- LAMY ink pen — Available from Penninn Eymundsson, Laugavegur 77 and other locations — 4,319 ISK
- Flotholt Sigur Rós x Fischersund Fragrance — Available from Fischersund, Fischersund 3 — 21.900 ISK
- Gift card for two to the cinema with a medium popcorn and a beer or wine — Available from Bíó Paradís, Hverfisgata 54 — 5.500 ISK
- Nasdaq Silk Blouse from Eyglo — Available at Kiosk, Grandagarður 35 — 45,900 ISK
- Reykjavik Culture Card for annual access to 14 museums, events, exhibitions, libraries and more — Available at menningarkort.is and all card access points — 7,450 ISK
Buy subscriptions, t-shirts and more from our shop right here!