A young couple’s romantic weekend getaway to a cabin in South West Iceland was ruined last week after they consumed some hash ice cream they made from a recipe they found online, reports MBL.
Unfortunately, though perhaps predictably, the ice cream gave them a seriously bad trip.
“Once the couple had eaten the ice cream the boyfriend began suffering massive hallucinations, took off all his clothes and started running around outside,” the West Iceland Police wrote on their Facebook Page. “The girlfriend meanwhile, felt extremely nauseous and began fearing for their mental health. She called for police and medical assistance.”
Upon arrival the police seized the remainder of the hash ice cream and sent it in for analysis. There it was determined that the ice cream was neither especially good, nor fit for human consumption.
Following a medical evaluation the young couple – who are fine – were sent back to their parents as police did not believe that they should remain in the cabin following the incident.
Buy subscriptions, t-shirts and more from our shop right here!